THE 4TH QUARTER

We Champions Baby! Where Our Trophy At?

Archive for the ‘Comedy’ Category

Offthewall.tv: How to Piss in Public (Comedy x NSFW)

Posted by Just10 on April 6, 2011

Fucking Hilarious!!!! Must Watch!!!

In a new short done for Van’s online video platform Offthewall.tv, How to Piss in Public is a educational video by VICE co-founder Gavin McInness. Given a wealth of knowledge in the realm of public urination, McInness will run you through several of his well-tested techniques as well as some of the downfalls of mastering this special skill set including urinary arrogance which leads to sleep pissing.

Hypebeast.

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Funny: Twin Babies Having Conversation Together (Video)

Posted by Just10 on March 30, 2011

This is sooo funny!! These twin babies decided to have a nice conversation together using only one word!

“DADA”!!

Comedy! Must Watch!

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment | Tagged: , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Nardwuar vs Big K.R.I.T.

Posted by Jo$h on March 27, 2011

Nardwuar was extremely busy during SXSW!

Posted in Comedy, Interviews/Profiles | Tagged: , , , | Leave a Comment »

Nardwuar vs Odd Future

Posted by Jo$h on March 23, 2011

One of the craziest most random interviews ever.

Posted in Comedy, Interviews/Profiles | Tagged: , , , | 1 Comment »

Ron Artest Postgame Interview After Triple Overtime Win

Posted by Jo$h on March 23, 2011

In typical Ron Artest fashion, the first thing he mentions after a triple overtime win is the fact that he’s late for his video shoot. Only Ron.

Oh yea…. the Lakers have only lost 1 game since the All Star break! Bring on the playoffs!

Posted in Comedy, Sports | Tagged: , , | 3 Comments »

Lil B Steals Kanye’s MTV Woodie Award: “I’ma Let You Finish!” (Video)

Posted by Just10 on March 18, 2011

 

Maaad Funny… But would have been funnier if Kanye was actually there!

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment, Hip Hop Ain't Dead! | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Dwight Howard Pauses Himself

Posted by Jo$h on March 15, 2011

A slightly humorous moment during the halftime interview of the Lakers-Magic game last night. D-Howard caught himself after he referred to Andrew Bynum as “long”.

I wonder if David Stern and other league officials know what pause means.

Posted in Comedy, Sports | Tagged: , | Leave a Comment »

Friday Laughs! Call of Duty: Black Ops x Cat Daddy (Video)

Posted by Just10 on February 4, 2011

In Case You Have Not Seen This!

A friend of mines posted this on Facebook last week and I couldn’t stop laughing!! Though this would be appropriate for Friday!

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment, Video Games | Tagged: , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments »

Kevin Hart x George Lopez Tonight (Video)

Posted by Just10 on February 1, 2011

To those that missed it, Kevin Hart brought lots of laughs to Lopez Tonight last week! He talks about fighting, the video of the model’s hair catching on fire, and of course his family!

Check it out!

 

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment | Tagged: , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Pepsi Max: Cooking with Snoop Dogg – Super Bowl Edition (Video)

Posted by Just10 on February 1, 2011

Hahaha! This short video was funnier than I thought! But I did think he was going to actually show me how to cook something!

LOL at the Oregano!

 

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment, Mmmm! Food! | Tagged: , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

The Colbert Report x Taco Bell – Gordita Supreme Court (Video)

Posted by Just10 on February 1, 2011

Vodpod videos no longer available.

If you have n0t heard yet, Taco Bell is being sued because someone is claiming that the company is misleading customers. The lawsuit claims that Taco Bell’s beef is only 35% beef when Federal Law requires that there be 40% beef in order to call it “beef”! The Mexican fast food restaurant is claiming that their meat is 88% beef with seasonings, oats, and several other ingredients making up the remaining 12%! Check out the video for Stephen Colbert take on the situation!

Comedy!

 

Posted in Comedy, Entertainment, Mmmm! Food! | Tagged: , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment »

Fly Guys – The F Word (Season 5 Episode 3)

Posted by Jo$h on January 31, 2011

Posted in Comedy | Tagged: , | Leave a Comment »

 
%d bloggers like this: